Christofinia Hotel aims to become one of the best hotels in the Famagusta area in regards to client services and satisfaction.
The hotel affirms that it is highly committed to providing high quality services with an aim to satisfy the needs and expectations of our valued Guests by ensuring that:
1. Our services, and facilities are designed and operated to consistently provide the highest quality standards that will satisfy the needs and expectations of our Guests and related legislation.
2. Our continuous efforts and planning will ensure that all our facilities and equipment are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness, comfort and reliability for the benefit of our Guests and our business and the environment.
3. Qualitative and quantitative targets are set in order to continually improve the effectiveness and suitability of the management system in operation and the minimization of the environmental impact of our operations.
4. Ongoing training and development of our employees, who are encouraged to participate in our improvement efforts, for quality and food safety & environment issues,
5. We cooperate with the public authorities to establish and update contingency procedures to minimize the environmental impact of any accidental discharges.
6. The management and the staff are to always conduct themselves in a professional manner as defined by the Hotel Manuals and Procedures, thereby ensuring that the requirements defined by our Guests, the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and the ISO 22000 are continuously achieved and maintained.
7. The hotel management is responsible for the health and safety of all hotel guests and staff are committed to conduct all necessary actions towards the above.